Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Thinking about writing out a bit of math today August 30th, 2016 at 10:32 AM on my acer but I have decided that since society has completely ignored absolutely everything that I have as an idea to better anything I will not be writing down on paper or on any computer any subject in regards to the sciences of mathematical facts.  As both Einstein and Tesla were abused out-of-hand I shall regard and honor their cadence by refusing to aid society or the world with any arithmetic or cosmic tradition of discovery.  After researching their demise and how society drove them to their death and then completely turned candor by taking, using and then, believe it or not saying, 'oh it was so revolutionary' and 'to bad the subject was not embraced at the times'.  Making reference to The Ages as these people do not suggest but rather pointingly state that should The Times in those "Centuries" known what they know today that they would embrace such a person not as a freak but as an equal.  I place shoulder to the burden of knowing that it is in the brace of only crutch to say that any writes of numbers times the divide at the division of greater than lessor than would just be knowingly lost until what happened to them came to be, naturally and of course the words of 'oh thats so sad' but 'look at what she left behind' for all of us!!  I can just hear it now, what a jostling joke.  Like the racket of stupidity that they certainly would have suffered had the genius increased as now being stuck with being a savant.  Oh well, Vuksinick did say that this would naturally grow as logic comes to be with more responsibility of logic itself, and upon each understanding I would begin to have a more balanced opinion of whether or not I wished to share my concept of growth to that experience to being.

Not one person to this date (noted above) of lettered post on my google blog that I have openly published on the Worldwide Web under title The Secret of the Universe is Choice (named title changed on response of public interest as shown in history to notes on practice) has shown any interest in any progression of further learning to encourage any further growth.  All that I have recorded is based only on my everyday very enjoyable days. To note that I am still completely alone is moot as I have made repeated attempts to share my ideas and many more attempts to try and meet a mate.  To date people have just been horribly strange and seemingly or as a result are very odd.  The lies are nearly palpable however Vuksinick did say to be careful as people would try to abuse me to just make a buck.  Tough to believe but his compass was really quiet correct.

noted at completed 10:50 AM and I will continue write on subject of matter after a further consideration of whether or not I shall share this simple type to speak.

quick flutter: I do really enjoy Ronn Owens whom is readily speaking now on KGO.  He is quiet the fellow!!  The other wonderful radio Men I will remind to self as Armstrong and Getty are my power memory cores at present, plus what would the Cops do with the science of mathematics.

8/31/2016 2:24 AM

As the science of mathematics is a staff of method to explanation the observation of Einsteins theory in regards to relativity by deed.  That simple speak of problem is not in torn as fabric yet the thread  is neither is loan.  Versing symptom in relation or better placed as relation the silk touches only air brushing no canvas as or to picture it would symptom an air write barely.  Judging by the chalk on slapping two hands together his force of seen only eyes equality.  The leave of his sign communicates a thundering attempt and in same lighting fails by not striking ground.

Loving figures to concept in passing I fashion a thrust to negate his theory in whole for the very prowess of the concept alone would indeed leave said subject in not dead space nor scene space rather the void of a gasp suffocating in depth of thermal scold.  As merely the elements alone would engage figure to its basis, after which tearing force to scatter leaves.  Sadly the line is on in deed he just needed my small thought now which in fact have decided not to write and also sure that it would have blossomed his general concept into a space time continuum, very exciting.

Sadly after yesterdays heated progression of complete society ignoring I in existence for now and in the best interest of only myself I will continue to work fashion of such figures words translate to the inside of my mind.  The contemplation I will complete each workout that I do enjoy as getting is shape and looking skinny or trim or something in some fashion of body bell seems to be more important and more of this societies general election to how and what each person is meant to be doing.

As throughout my life I have been told I am obese I will work on by body of figure and in such translate concept of knowing as the sculptured pictures of how we as the gender of XX chromosome are meant to look for anyone to consider us even acceptable to go to the store.  Simply by bypassing the write to pen, paper or print the address is even more simple and I will concept the scatter of scene to broad waiver on suffrage at ground versus sky at the price fixture off and on a planets sphere.  Proof partition will show as landscape dial of ancient fish and Tail.