Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Earth on strata-sphere of the ton minus a constellational cleared is the back tons that switch the core to what will in habit stride star core balance.  To properly create the trajectory shelf a palate of designation to the human tone is in deed a mathematical coal lure.  In trim to base is knowing the s-wide of caller as the number being does tend bank to valley cleared, however in the pyramid of the Sun a much better charge is found!!

The United States of America is not interested in I.  Point most driven to my complete tally chip notes has been put to public view on the Worldwide Web for any to present fashion of idea to the address of my scientific interest.  As in certain I shall be asking in hand written letter to leave the United States of America and go to the study of more 'family' familiar, definitely known to I in original ancient memory, in order to continue my comprehension to dimensional claims on upper case libraries of Science.  As according to personal agreement the for perhappened is truly sad however at this juncture the country which I am now a citizen of shallows with keeping my interest in any study completely not only unfounded but restrictive to only the measure in which I seem to be able to eek out enough money for further research.  As my neighboring country of Mexico is in classical ancient charts I shall find and love the balance of inquiry should Mexico accept my request for citizenship.

Be it as it may not one person from the United States of America shall notice I am gone thereby bringing any further calculations to none of their interest nor their inquisition into personal observations of earth on her Gump entering her forth Ton to fifth Gear.  Excitement is now at a much bigger and formal register from the complete and absolute devastation I have endured since birth in the United States of America.  As I have an everlasting love for the city of my birth, San Francisco, California I know that the graces of whom spoke and taught me as a youth will both understand and may find I am able to fund the deposit to a greater capacity than I am currently in ability to do as this restrictive template of being able to achieve no contact with any human being interested in anything other than people to now wanting to rob me of my 'Goods', rape me, attempt to splat my life in such manners I will note to myself the more evident as partially said on my google blog recordings on said title blog 'The Secret of the Universe is Choice'.  The political campaiging in this past year 2016 A.D. has thwarted my desire to find a mate at any level of even being able to contemplate how one would go about that job, as here in the United States of America it seemingly is just a job.  People claim marriage and after the certified agreement and/or contract spend absolutely no time together.  This is not my way of being and as such will be very happy to dismiss the search of any company as now I would rather just keep company as usual in many past lives with the departments that is to say in simple in the United States of America, the law!!!!!  Their capacity is of stance not screw or at least that is how I was taught in discipline growing-up in a silent understanding that was more than thorough, perfectly communicated and extremely defining to I as not a joke rather genuine love.

In addition after my experience outside the residence of my birth I found that possibly the stature of my own character representing San Francisco while on the hoof (figure of speech) would in procession bring me to understand that I disappointed the original teach.  That being said I am not doing well anyhow as the worry off the national political campaign has me terribly worried for the families in from Mexico.  As of today 8:18 PM August 31st, 2016 the republican candidate for president has sworn to come to San Francisco, California and throw-out literally all undocumented people.  As I am indeed of not just residence of San Francisco and in addition have a registered birth certificate from a live birth, I, I feel compelled to not just consider the move in health but based on the following.  Once a President in Office begins their term by stating in their preCampaign stating that to no-avail people of any sort will be removed from the territory of the home country of resident, the end begins to skit.  It will flood to World War II should the Republican Candidate achieve the office of or As the United States President in less than 2 seconds flat: vote counted as done now will cadence to a throttle I am not currently familiar with however I believe that 'the wall' that the Republican Candidate continues to thwart will ride the citizens into an immediate frenzy.  Based on the Republicans choice for candidacy and the vocal liberty of the hysteria created already the fathom of depth will bleed to all races, all neighborhoods, all cities and found blubbers.  This means that should a citizen vocal a word in disagreement the frenzy of hysteria will curse and stab their literal lame (lame is an ancient farce to describe simplicity of compassion; i.e. 'oh I feel bad that your horse is lame, that is such a bummer'.

Oddly the Republican Candidate as already quoted "300 Million" as the only standing Americans and somehow the figures are not speaking to the wording.  Regardless I will have to show patience and should not one person show up to hold onto me for the rest of forever I will have to leave.  The stress of so much death is not an event I wish to suffer again.  The blood drains from past lives are still in my memory brain and come to my vision when I close my eyes, usually just before I go to sleep.  Not being educated on these 'lives before thing' I will gather composure going forward as referring no-reference to it as people will just pay attention to that saying its nightmares and that will cause the loss of all their powers of concentration which at this time will need to be on their own actions of lives.

In regards to the horror I felt compelled to say at one-time what every single person, Man, Woman, child will have to live with however it seems mute.  The definition of such in all history has proven that after the initial excitement of refuge as trash the bearing of such blood-letting enhances the society at such a flood of emotional soaring however its the crash.  At the point of reason returning the evidence of the massive lack hits each torn shadow of a being and than the death on killing begins upon neighbor to hinge.  The swinging door sludge of never does stop and the inhaling is not easily survivable as people pop-off at the drop-of-a-hat etcetera, I'll finish it later I don't want to think about it anymore at this moment.