Thursday, September 29, 2016

SFPD, Guidance, Compassion, Mapping And Faxed!!!!!



The Times in the Ages is by charge of what is the element of thought to an accepted stack of writes on and in history or as the story tiered.  To be of the strike on a 1960's sole is the age of aquarius at the balance of many people once attempting to stride nirvana.  As the Haight became a reality to the U.S.A. it was the tour buses that ushered crowds of gossip.  Text in Newspaper Columnist hand-typed local papers gave a realm off the San Francisco daily walk as each day the adventurer stopped at different plots to sing leased reasons from or for such uplifted candor in this country.

Stiff fee's came from trip's on journals as I know the lava lamp held for I the fascination for the length to memory find at the release factoring each addition as my mother drove cadence to Northern California.  To explain in future to I the drives that my mother would care to my life brought a fiscal library to not angle my mind in a stipend of receipt, rather gave rise to parking spaced as description for any person quirking a read it would be as compared to 'index cards' at each turn in the road.  To better comprehend this one would have to relax the imagination and know of nature's pathway to not developing a connect, just the simple know of the Keep.

Inch that to a drive for myself today.  I enjoy the comfort of not mapping as each quest of adventure with my mother set these gears for safe holding's, so in that thrifty range as a child I don't wrench myself to memory.  To further people's knowledge of sorting this type of filing method is to believe that each birch or redwood grove grew in the time's between.  This again puts to natural progression not to ram or rum such ship to shore the palm, it is as the landing of no see sickness.  There in that style of encyclopedic tie, it provided I with no choking of even a single steep, or, quite tussled at the time what to do as understanding or knowing without knowing, that common gravity of a savant or more ancient stern, a Sage.

The impossible is the possible waiting to happen was the first foremost sentence giving I an opportunity to explore these interesting and growing reef's.  The underwater scuba of my life and the oxygen that I breathed after my mother and I were no-longer able to go for these infamous drives settled for a a very long haul.  The attempt to understand the human conditioning of constantly denying out-of-hand one thing and than running to church to beg protection or set prayer girdles to sweep their lives with choir.  Although this may fathom a short knot to the depth of trail, this is dry-land and it is still in deed of communication the correspondence that allows any party of shored to imagine their lives in such study of reaction.

The other also that put plates to license on the yearly D.M.V. fee's (correlation) was that 'just get over it', 'you need to forgive', 'forgive and forget' and many other confusing parades of conversations that brought I to say that it is not my job to forgive as only I can forgive I, for you must come to the grip of your reach and there find the screw to the tools that gave hardware to your spoke.